Part Time/ Potential to be Full Time Rehabilitation Aide Position Available
South Aiken Physical Therapy is looking for someone who is ready to take on the challenge of working in a fast paced medical office as a Rehabilitation Aide. The main job responsibility is assisting therapists while they are providing care to our patients. This position is perfect for the exercise science graduate or exercise science student but this is not required. Experience is not required but is preferred. If you are fun, energetic, confident, reliable, personable and flexible then we are looking for you. If you “share your toys” and “play well with others” we would love to meet you! If you are interested, please send a cover letter and resume with references to email@example.com to apply.
This is a terrific experience for anyone desiring a career in Physical Therapy and wants some experience prior to application. This is a very important position here as the role of this person is truly key in helping maintain a smooth flow of activity within the clinic.
A few key job responsibilities:
- Prepares treatment area for patients and cleans upon completion of treatment
- Escorts patients into treatment rooms or gym
- Assists Physical Therapist and Physical Therapist Assistant in providing treatment if activity is commensurate with training and ability, and as permitted by state law
- Maintains overall cleanliness and organization of patient treatment areas, restrooms and storage areas and clinic in general
- Assists Receptionist/Administrative Assistant as needed
- Accepts other duties and assignments within his/her scope of training, knowledge, skills and abilities as deemed necessary from time to time that may not be listed on this job description
Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant Needed
If you’re looking for a” job,” this might not be for you, but if you are looking for the opportunity to be a professional and member of a highly skilled and respected team, this position may be just what you are seeking. Our caseload consists of motivated patients of all ages recovering from orthopaedic surgery, pain, injury or illness and a small percentage of patients suffering from age related balance disorders. HealthFitAiken, our specialty fitness center with specially trained Personal Trainers, provides a perfect opportunity to help our patients and members of our community safely reach their fitness and wellness goals without compromising their orthopaedic or other medical conditions.
- BSPT or higher from accredited institution and SC license required
- Other Essential Requirements: excellent work ethic, compassion towards others, team mentality, a strong desire to help others with orthopaedic concerns, a strong skill set, life-long learner mentality and a goal to excel
- Physical Ability to Perform Job Demands consistent with outpatient PT setting
- Outpatient Orthopaedic Experience Preferred (at least 1 year) but not required
Competitive Salary with profit sharing, health insurance assistance, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance, simple IRA, dental and vision plan, paid holiday and vacation leave
Continuing Education Benefit, some events hosted in house
Average case load is 10 patients / 8-hour work day (1 hour eval, 40’ follow up)
Paid Documentation Time
Web PT Documentation and Scheduling System
Skilled, Well-Trained Support Team to allow you to focus on Patient care
Team training/team collaboration on patient care
Mentoring, Training and Support from our talented support staff
Therapist References upon request
Specialty Programs/Support of Program Development
Fun, family friendly atmosphere with NO Corporate mentality.
Owners on Site
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and cover letter.