South Aiken Physical Therapy
943 Pine Log Road, Aiken, SC 29803
Our highly trained and compassionate professionals strive to provide the best care and incorporate the latest evidence into practice. In addition to meeting ongoing continuing education requirements, our Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants, Personal Trainers and Massage Therapists collaborate regularly and meet on a regular basis to share knowledge, clinical updates and discuss treatment strategies to best serve our patients. Beyond the Physical Therapy Solutions you will find highly trained staff to help you reach better health and fitness through our specialized HealthFit Aiken Program.
In your treatment sessions you can expect:
- A friendly greeting and fun, caring atmosphere.
- Personalized, attentive care.
- To have your questions answered and if we do not know the answer, we’ll find it.
- A customized treatment regimen.
- Ongoing re-assessment of your problem and response to therapy with modification of interventions as needed.
- Extensive education and self-help tips for home and self-empowerment.
- State of the Art Treatment Techniques
- Total Health and Fitness Options
Our Specialized Programs Include:
1. Orthopedic Surgery and Pain Relief Program
2. Neck and Back Pain Relief Program
3. Sports Injury Rehabilitation Program
4. HealthFit Aiken
5. Difficult to Treat Pain and Movement Problems
6. Balance and Falls Prevention
7. 830 Laser Therapy
Our Specialized Services Include:
- Hands on Manual therapy
- Soft tissue mobilization
- Joint Mobilization
- Flexibility in joints
- Optimal spinal stabilization
- Ultimate lower back workouts
- Total postural balance screening
- Muscle imbalance correction
- Future problem prevention education
- Biomechanical Movement Analysis
- Muscle Re-education
- Self-management tools for chronic conditions
- Personal Trainer on staff
- Massage Therapist on staff
Don’t put it off any longer. The longer you wait the more serious your problem may become