BACK AND NECK PAIN RELIEF
Back Pain, Sciatica and Neck Pain Relief Program
While working closely with you and your physician, we can help you help yourself get relief from your lower back pain, neck pain, sciatica, pinched nerves, stenosis, bulging discs, herniated discs and more. If you are ready to take an active, natural approach in your own recovery, this is the program for you. Get your body moving safely and do more with less pain without pills, injections and other treatments that do not get to the source of the pain.
Our examination and interventions identify and address the root cause rather than merely treat the symptoms. This results in a more long-lasting relief and is highly effective in preventing a recurrent problem. In most cases our advanced techniques will promote a fast recovery and may help conditions where all previous therapies and treatments have failed.
Your Therapists have specialized training and consult with experts in the field to bring you techniques, exercises and interventions that will improve the most difficult conditions.
Benefits of Our Low Back Pain, Sciatica & Neck Pain Relief Program:
- Start seeing immediate results
- Exercise programs tailored to your condition
- Faster recovery period
- Learn how to avoid future problems
- Increased flexibility & movement
- Sleep better
- Intensive education for self-care
- No medications, no injections
HOW LONG BEFORE BENEFITS ARE REALIZED?
The more chronic and severe the condition, the longer it takes to respond. Especially with neck pain, sciatica, bulging discs and herniated discs and low back pain, we develop a “Pain Cycle”. Aside from the initial tissue damage that caused pain, we then start to move differently, compensate and avoid certain activity. This results in further tissue injury, bad habits, impaired posture and further pain increase and thus the Pain Cycle goes on, and on. Once we can break this cycle, you should start to see immediate results.
BE WARY OF:
- Clinics that have you return for several visits without seeing improvement.
- Therapists that leave you unattended for extended periods of time to exercise on your own. Your exercises need to be customized to you and performed very precisely to be effective. You need an attentive Therapist to pick out incorrect movement patterns and intervene immediately.
- “Passive Treatments” using just modalities like electric stimulation, ultrasound, hot/cold packs… While these are beneficial for short term relief, long lasting results come from a much more comprehensive analysis and active approach.
WHY ACT NOW?
Do not let the Pain Cycle advance and cause surrounding areas to break down. Don’t put it off the low back pain, sciatica, herniated disc, bulging disc treatment any longer. The longer you wait the more serious your problem may become and the more difficult to treat. Don’t continue to live with the pain. Don’t let your problem get to the point of no return. Call and schedule an appointment today.