South Aiken Physical Therapy & Wellness is a dynamic, evidence-based Physical Therapy Clinic and Fitness Center located in beautiful, historic Aiken SC.
We are 20 miles from Augusta, Georgia and 2.5 hours from the beach, the mountains or the big cities of Atlanta or Charlotte - a community known for it culture, its golf and horse community and so much more.
We are seeking a driven, Licensed (or about to be licensed) Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant who loves helping others and aspires to have the optimal workplace: motivated patients, outstanding team members and mentors, a place for developing and improving skills and a supportive work environment.
Do you have what it takes to fit at our clinic? Let me tell you more.
We are one of only a few clinics that provide therapy just the way that we do.
- One on One care with emphasis on hands on Physical Therapy
- A one hour, thorough and skilled evaluation and customization of the Physical Therapy POC to the individual patient
- 40’ follow up sessions to give you time to focus on your individual patient
- Paid documentation time
- Customized one on one training for all new hires. A gradual progression to full caseload based on clinical skills and capabilities. New Grads are Welcome Here.
- Mentoring from experienced, respected, established orthopaedic Physical Therapists
- In House CEUs from outside, respected schools of thought and clinicians at least once per year Maitland, 3DMAPS, CAFS most recently
- Twice monthly 1-hour clinical training sessions
We are on a mission to change our community’s health - naturally. We want our community to know that we can help them.
They can come direct to us for relief of pain, to feel better, to move better but also to live healthier and improve their enjoyment in life. We are not only a Physical Therapy Clinic, but so much more. We are a center for Wellness where we want EVERYONE to know that good health is within most everyone’s grasp, if they are willing to do the work, and we, along with our network of trusted professionals can lead the way to better or best health.
Our Team consists of 7 PTs 4 PTAs, 2 Personal Trainers, 1 Certified Pilates Instructor, 1 Massage therapist and some killer support team members that take great care of us – we take great care of them too. We are a team on a mission and team and we will take care of each other, our patients and our community. This isn’t just a job. It’s a mission. And we need more awesome help.
There are also some very serious requirements to be a part of this team:
- You must be humble. You must be hungry. You must be people-smart.
- You must have a great attitude and be able to partner and build relationships with the people you’re working with.
- You must be a great listener and learner who always asks questions.
- You must be able to take feedback well.
- You must work well with others. It’s about the team.
- You must be a lifelong learner. You must be on a path to Greatness—and know how to use both the foundational and the latest tools that go along with it. We will mentor you. We have a team full of therapists with many years’ experience committed to teaching, ongoing learning and professional growth.
- You must show up, work hard, and be kind.
There are obviously many more things to get into, but the things I listed above are what makes our team special. We must have these attributes if we are going to cause real change in people’s lives and have enjoyment in work. And that is our mission.
Please apply be emailing email@example.com!
When you apply please include the answers to these questions:
1. Why are you the best for this position?
2. What is the last book you read and what does it mean to you?
Can’t wait to hear from you.